Last updated on March 6th, 2021 at 12:09 pm
New Jeep Grand Cherokee L 2021 launched, Features & Specs.
The new Grand Cherokee L 2021 offers three available 4×4 systems and a host of capability features designed for off-road trails, city streets, and everything in between which is highly versatile. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L 2021 SUV is the top of the line benchmark vehicle offered by the company.
INTERIOR & COMFORT.
The new Grand Cherokee L 2021 interior combines classic materials, elevated craftsmanship, and innovative design are united to create a premium cabin experience. New available features like 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage combined with soft leather-trimmed seating and Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control keep things comfortable. Available Ambient LED Lighting sets just the right mood.
The Grand Cherokee L 2021 interior seats up to seven passengers with spacious second-row legroom. The new available 10.1-inch touchscreen links to the Uconnect system, connect to your smartphone with Apple CarPlay support and Android Auto™ integration or create an available Wi-Fi Hotspot. The new 10-inch Head-Up Display that projects turn-by-turn Navigation, speed, and more on to your windshield is another vehicle’s available safety and security features.
The renowned luxury home audio company McIntosh®, is now available for the first time in a full-size SUV. Turn vehicle cabin into a concert hall with a 17-channel amplifier delivering up to 950 watts of power, 19 custom-designed speakers, and a 10-inch subwoofer.
SAFETY FEATURES OF GRAND CHEROKEE L 2021.
- AVAILABLE ACTIVE DRIVING ASSIST: This feature uses lane-centering with Adaptive Cruise Control like a copilot driver assisting with hands-on-wheel and eyes-on-road automated driving.
- AVAILABLE DROWSY DRIVER DETECTION: This system monitors steering wheel movement and will give an audible alert if not correctly handling the wheel or if it detects that the vehicle is off track.
- AVAILABLE NIGHT VISION CAMERA: Thermographic technology and infrared sensors scan for pedestrians and animals up to 219 yards ahead with their positions outlined in the Driver instrument cluster in front.
- AVAILABLE INTERSECTION COLLISION ASSIST: Be forewarned and forearmed when it comes to potential collisions with Intersection Cross-Traffic Assist. This feature warns about the oncoming risk and can even activate Automatic Emergency Braking if needed.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF NEW JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE 2021 L.
- Standard Forward Collision.
- Active Lane Management.
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Cross Path.
- Automatic Emergency Braking.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go.
OFF-ROAD FEATURES OF JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE L 2021.
- JEEP SELEC-TERRAIN TRACTION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: This available system features five selectable terrain modes that let to select press on through rain, snow, or mud with the turn of a dial.
- AVAILABLE MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY OF 7,200 POUNDS: Confidently pulls the weight and a few extra tons too available with the 5.7L V8 engine.
- JEEP QUADRA-LIFT SUSPENSION SYSTEM: Available electronic adaptive dampening automatically lowers the vehicle at highway speeds to help with drag and also adjusts to a range of road conditions for a smooth ride.
- AVAILABLE WATER FORDING CAPABILITY UP TO 24 INCHES: The vehicle can handle up to two feet of water on the trail or when a surprise flood comes on the way confidently.
NEW FEATURES IN JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE L 2021.
- New Infotainment Touchscreen 10.1 inch with Uconnect system.
- Available full colour 10-inch Heads-up Display.
- Available Rear Seat Monitoring Camera.
- McIntosh® MX950 Entertainment System.
- New three available 4×4 systems.
- The interior seats up to seven passengers.