Jeep Wrangler price in Nepal 2022|Variants|Review.
For 75 years the Jeep brand has been indelibly linked to freedom, adventure, authenticity, and passion. The brand’s consistent commitment to strength and meaningful engineering has helped invent an extraordinary, uncommon bond between the vehicles and their owners. Jeep Nepal has recently launched its global popular SUV JEEP WRANGLER the first vehicle choice for any adventurer handling in extreme offroad conditions and difficult driveways. The All-New Wrangler might look familiar, but take a closer look and observe upgrades and smart improvements at every turn.
The Jeep Wrangler stays true to its heritage with authentic to the traditional Wrangler design iconic styling, round headlamps, seven-slot grille, and flat fender flares. The wheels and fenders that elevate every trim, rugged black high-clearance flares are standard on all models. Sleek body-color fender flares are standard on jeep Wrangler. Hardtop, soft top, no top, full doors, or no doors, the Wrangler is made for easy, open-air driving.
A new multi-length hinge pin system simplifies the removal and installation of doors. Premium LED headlamps are standard on the new Wrangler for a truly distinctive look. The package includes LED fog lamps, tail lamps, and daytime running lights on the fender as well. Rubicon boasts a distinctive exterior to match its superior capability. The power-dome hood has two hood vents that cool the engine. Rock rails, red tow hooks, and a red-accented Trail Rated badge cap it off.
INTERIOR & COMFORT
The Wrangler takes inspiration from the Jeep brand’s storied history while adopting the latest technology and materials to create impressive interiors. New levels of fit and finish combine with rugged details to deliver an exceptional driving experience. A new seat design provides comfort and maximum support, while the driver’s seat with a two-way lumbar adjustment, additional rear-seat legroom, premium armrests, and more.
The available fourth-generation Uconnect™ systems include pinch-to-zoom displays, performance improvements, enhanced processing power, heightened touchscreen responsiveness, and graphics with improved resolution and brightness. The 17.78 CM (7) Driver Information Digital Cluster Display allows you to view key driving data without losing focus on the road ahead.
The All-New Wrangler offers an available Alpine Premium Audio System with a 552-watt 12-channel amplifier, eight speakers, and a rear subwoofer. The system is enhanced by available active noise cancellation and acoustic laminated windshield glass. The wash-out interior features all-new, one-way drain valves in the floor to let the water flow out but not back in.
- TRACTION: The All-New Wrangler has the traction to handle some of the hardest, most unpredictable driving conditions. Transferring power to the ground efficiently is the key. The Wrangler is available with two different 4×4 systems, each designed to perform different applications.
- WATER FORDING: The All-New Wrangler is designed with its air intake positioned high in the engine compartment, electrical connections are sealed against moisture, and body openings closed tightly.
- MANEUVERABILITY: Precision steering and optimized wheelbase in jeep Wrangler has been engineered with a tight turning radius to manage challenging situations.
- ARTICULATION: Good suspension and axle articulation enhance off-road performance by maximizing flexibility. Keeping the wheels on the ground longer for maximum traction while going over obstacles is the key.
- GROUND CLEARANCE: The All-New Wrangler is built and tested for driving over obstacles such as logs, rocks, or whatever else happens to be on the trail. From ground clearance to approach, break-over, and departure angles, this legendary vehicle just keeps ongoing.
The New 2.0L turbocharged inline four-cylinder engine is available on the Jeep Wrangler is equipped with Engine Start-Stop and 8-Speed Automatic Transmission. The system blends performance-enhancing and fuel-saving technologies to optimize powertrain effectiveness and efficiency. The Wrangler is strengthened with skid plates to help protect critical components.
The Jeep Wrangler is equipped with the latest, active safety features to keep drivers aware of their surroundings. From an advanced front and side airbag system to high-strength steel beams that improve side-impact performance and vehicle stiffness. The All-New Wrangler offers All-Speed Traction Control with special calibration for driving, a Brake Assist System, and a Four-Wheel Disc antilock Brake System (ABS) to improve vehicle control and decreasing stopping distances on dry and slippery surfaces.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED KEY FEATURES.
- Automatic Headlamps.
- 45.72 cm (R18) Alloy Wheels.
- Soft-Touch Premium Leather Finish Dash.
- Ambient LED Interior Lighting.
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto.
- Premium Audio (Alpine) System With Subwoofer.
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls With Integrated Voice Command.
- Rear View Auto Diming Mirror.
- Electronic Stability Control.
- Advanced Front And Side Airbags.
JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON KEY FEATURES
- Rock-Track 4×4 system.
- Tru-Lok Differentials.
- Performance Suspension.
- 255/75R17 Mud – Terrain Tires.
- Premium LED Headlamp.
- Full-framed Removable Doors.
- Rubicon Hood Decal.
- Remote Start System.
- Uconnect™ With 21.3 cm (8.4) Touchscreen.
- Power Adjustable Heated Door Mirrors.
JEEP WRANGLER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|TECH SPECS||JEEP WRANGLER|
|Engine Type||Petrol Engine|
|Max Power||[email protected]|
|Max Torque||[email protected]|
|No. of cylinder||4 cylinder|
|Valves Per Cylinder||4 valves|
|Gear Box||8 Speed|
SUSPENSION & BRAKING
|Front Suspension||Independent double-wishbone|
|Rear Suspension||heavy duty with gas shocks|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc|
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITY
|Seating Capacity||5 seats|
|Ground Clearance||217 mm|
|Wheel Base||3008 mm|
JEEP WRANGLER COLOUR OPTIONS
- Bright White.
- Granite Crystal.
- Billet Silver.
- Sting Grey.
- Firecracker Red.
- Punk’N Metallic.
JEEP WRANGLER PRICE IN NEPAL
Jeep Wrangler is available in two different variants in Nepal, Unlimited Sahara, and Rubicon. The premium off-road vehicle offered from jeep is relevantly its class leader in its segment and holds a premium price tag too.
|JEEP WRANGLER VARIANTS||JEEP WRANGLER PRICE IN NEPAL|
|JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA||Rs. 2,67,00,000|
|JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON||Rs. 2,68,00,000|
|JEEP WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED||Rs. 2,79,00,000|